Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Green Eyed Bum Woman and the Beautiful Bug

Well, we made a bunch of love, but good thing we never made any babies.

I loved her, and she loved me, and one time we were in the throes of love and passion.  She kissed my whole face, and I held her like we were dying, which we were.  The whole world shook, and we shook the whole world.  We ate until we were full.

Naked and happy we laid, my dick flaccid and her breasts askew.

She got up and flew to take a shower.  I turned over and looked out the open doors and past the veranda.  Fez, Morocco was beautiful tonight.  The sky was deep purples and blues.  The clouds were slight and made of benign shapes and SILVER.

An evil wind blew the curtains around the whole fucking bedchamber.

I saw a deceptively diminutive bug riding that awesome wind, and slowly it made its way toward me. Slowly it made its way into my mouth and down my throat and into mine gut, me being paralyzed by its awesome colors shining into mine eyes; the moon was powerfully scintillating that night, and it had thrown the bug's awesome colors all over the goddamn room.  The room was now painted in awesome, bright and beautiful, deep, pastel colors!

The bug deliquesced in the acid of my gut, and it made its way throughout my blood vessels.

When the sweet woman came out of the shower, smelling sweetly, she found me coughing and blue of skin.  We had only been married for ten years at that point.

Five years of coughing later, she finally said to me, "I just can't do this any more.  You've been coughing for five years now!  You cough in your fucking sleep!  You cough while you eat!  I know it's not your fault, but it's driving me mad!  I'm so sorry!  I AM GOING INSANE!  I'm only 35 years old!  I'm so sorry, but I can't do this any more."

I coughed, "I don't blame you."  I coughed.

"I love you.  Take care of yourself.  Goodbye."

I coughed, "I love you too.  Goodbye."  I coughed.

She finally left me.  Well of course she would leave me.  I had been coughing for five years straight now!  It could have driven me insane.  It could have, certainly.

I crept into some alleyway, and a nice, beautiful, orphan woman took care of me, until I coughed no more.

I remembered my patient and loving ex.  I didn't hold it against her... my ex leaving me.  I thanked the beautiful, green-eyed, orphan woman.

I went on my way.  I would see her again, under different circumstances.

I sang.








No comments:

Post a Comment