Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Old Tour Memories

I remember a good time.  A time when things were much simpler.  I was on tour as a roadie for an old band named Noise Ratchet and we were somewhere in Canada.  The tour manager, Brandon Young (the drummer and now drummer of Delta Spirit), the guitarist, and I went to some dance club where drinks either costed a looney or a tooney.  I drank some drinks and I felt cool as a cucumber.  At the end of the night I was dancing with a tall big woman and sucking on her neck.

We got back to the hotel, but as usual Brandon and I wanted to continue partying so we took out the beers we had stolen from the venue and played some poker; we had to play on the ground near the bathroom because everyone else was asleep and wanted the lights off--we used the bathroom light to light our cards.  Drunk off of around seven drinks or so, I felt fucking great and so carefree.  I stood up to take a piss and as I was pissing into the toilet Brandon was shuffling the cards or some shit and, as usual, he was shirtless.  I turned and started peeing all over his back.

"Ah you dirty son of a bitch!"  And then we had some laughs and went to sleep.  Noise Ratchet was on tour with My Chemical Romance and Avenged Sevenfold.


No comments:

Post a Comment