Monday, November 7, 2011

Don't Forget: It's Okay To Die! [Anxiety Alert]

I feel like I'm always trying to keep myself alive!

For fuck's sake!

And if I'm not trying desperately hard to keep myself alive and breathing, then I'm trying to obliterate my mind.

Who cares if you die?

We ARE going to die.

Accept it.

We should get good at dying! ... and then we'll get good at living?

It's okay to die.

It's NOT okay to be scared or afraid ALL the time.

It's okay to love Coldplay as much as I do (watch your back U2 and The Killers!).

I'm so scared (anxiety ridden) all the time, it sucks.

Oh well.  My life will end sooner than later.

Gotta keep practicing.  Keep practicing.  Practice.  Breathe.  Or don't.

Heaven?  Who knows?  No hell.

Everything is going to be okay as long as we all die eventually.  We'll see what's up with Socrates after we die.

Take a Xanax.

Wait Fifteen Minutes (While Freaking Out The Whole Time).

Write This Blog.

1 comment: