Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Girl Dressed Up, A Secretly Beautiful Girl

You know how sometimes you're walking around at the mall, or at church, or at the horse races, or downtown, or at a show, or at a fancy restaurant, or at a ballgame, or at a Mormon dance and you see some dude with a girl that looks hot as fuck?  I mean, she just catches your eye because she's all dressed up all hot, with high heels and shit and her hair looks the bomb and she's got style and she's just making everything stick out in the right places in the right way!

Don't look too close though 'cause you know she's probably not that hot... she just knows how to work it and everybody, everywhere thinks that that guy has like the hottest chick.

Nobody notices the dude with the beautiful girl that is very modest and unassuming.  But, for sure, that girl is WAY more beautiful than the done-up one.  Yea, yea, there's also the hot girl that gets done-up too, but I'm leaving her out of this.

What I'm getting at: which girl would you rather have?  If you choose the flashy one, everyone thinks you're this stud dude and then you take her home (or in my case to my car) and you're all pumped up because she be wearing practically nothing and y'all start getting down.  Sure, you wake up in the morning and look at her and you're like "ehh, whatev."  And you SO know that she is not that hot.

If you choose the secretly beautiful one, then you're a nobody in public (as far as having a bomb looking girl next to you), but you get to feel good about yourself for finding a secretly beautiful girl and, hell, no matter if she wears makeup or not, you're aroused as fuck about her--morning, afternoon, and night.  But, nobody knows.

We have some sort of fucked up thing about us as humans where we want everyone to know when we have something special.  We want attention.  We want status.  It's like, "Yo!  That's right bitches!  I'm at the Grammys with Kim Kardashian and she's my girlfriend, so fuck you!"  EVERYONE is guilty of this.  Not all the time of course.  Human nature I guess.

People should obviously choose mates for sincere reasons regardless of what people think because people should not be vain.  All the glory belongs to GOD ALMIGHTY--the dude with the scepter on the other side of the universe.  Like my friend likes to say, "We be fucked homie!  We be real fucked up!"  I don't really have a friend that says that.

Personally, I would choose both girls.  I would take the "flashy" one out in public, fuck her in the car and then come home to the real beautiful one.  And then when the real beautiful one wants to "do it" I'd say, "Oh, for sure, but hold on I just wanted to watch something I recorded earlier... it'll only be like 30 minutes," and she'd be like, "Ok dear, that's fine.  I feel fine.  Everything in the world is fine.  Fine fine fine."  And then we'd make love thirty minutes later when I was ready again.  And then on crazy nights we'd have a manege á trois like Katy Perry does all the time on Friday nights.

Disclaimer: I'm not talking about being in love with someone.  Just talking shit.






No comments:

Post a Comment