Friday, August 19, 2011

You're Sorry? I'm Sorry! Fuck me? Fuck you!

I was out running at my school's (Cal State University San Marcos) track... you know just running my daily 5k on that adobe colored tartan track.  Round and round I go.  The girls' soccer team was practicing on the field and, as I was probably jamming out to Nicki Minaj's "Super Bass" or Katie Perry's "Last Friday Night" or Fitz and the Tantrums' whole album "Pickin' Up the Pieces," or Coldplay's "Every Tear Drop Is A Waterfall," I totally spaced out--in the running zone.  All of a sudden a cute little girl is running in front me chasing a ball.  I didn't notice her until last minute, being in my trance, and I almost ran her over and I heard her over my music saying, "Oh, I'm sorry--sorry!" as I got the fuck out of the way before running her down and said "You're sorry?  I'm sorry!"

Then I was out driving on the freeway going ten miles an hour OVER the fucking speed limit and this asshole behind me won't quit riding my ass trying to run ME over.  Finally, he gets a chance to pass me on my left and I look over to look at the fucker and he drives by giving me the middle finger and saying "Fuck you!"  Fuck me?  Fuck you!

The moral of the story?  Some people are overly nice and some people are fucking dickheads.


No comments:

Post a Comment